FINAL FOUR IS OVER NOW BACK TO THE BASICS

April 6-8th

I cant do the blog everyday thing, keep up with Facebook and still Twitter...so Im just going to have to update every 3 days.... I woke up this morning with disturbing news that my sister and brothers mother had passed... so I will keep them in my prayers. The past 3 days have been somewhat productive. Business has picked up since the Final Four has left the building ( I still love my Spartans :( )so Im kinda happy about that. So let me show you some of the tats Ive done within the last 3 days...















The rest of my work is on Facebook, Im being lazy and I dont feel like uploading all the pics so HAHA! Well that was that if something interesting happens I shall let you know....OH AND BIG SHOUT OUT TO Wayne of BodyCandy Tattoos he will be featured in June's Issue of Urban Ink putting Detroit on the map and thats definitely whats up!