THE DAY OF FOOLS HAHAHAHAHAHA (Evil Laugh)




Day 2: April 1st- HAPPY APRIL FOOL's DAY!

For the past 4 years I've had this holiday locked down but this year Im going to rest....PSYCHE! Im already working on one..it may not be the best but It will get the job done...but I have decided to take today off to spend some time with my 4 year old daughter and get some things that I need for my photoshoot with Fanciee Clothing tomorrow which should be exciting! Shout out to Freshman Clothing (Phil and Eric), I did my a photoshoot with them about two weeks ago.. which was really dope... But I need to work on my modeling skills LOL!!! But they are definitely doing their thing..



Phil of FreshMan Clothing and I


So a funny thing happened yesterday: I found out my daughter knows how to use Facebook...lol I went to the kitchen for a second and came back and my status was changed to something along the lines of: ***** (the stars being her name) sfhishhrhtjsjgusggenksnlfjish....

Okay so she cant spell real words yetbut she typed her name first before the jibberish, I thought that it was pretty clever...and I got a huge laugh LOL...


ALSO I did do a small chest plate yesterday that I will share with you guys... YAAAAAAAAAY!






I WANT TO TAKE SOME TIME OUT TO SAY I APPRECIATE EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN SUPPORTING ME AND HELD ME DOWN DURING THE FIRST YEAR OF TATTOOING. I CAN ONLY GET BETTER FROM HERE. IM GOING TO TRY MY BEST TO ENHANCE MY SKILL DAILY... AND YOUR SUPPORT ONLY MOTIVATES ME... THANK YOU ALL, I LOVE YOU AND GOD BLESS!






OH AND I LOVE THIS SONG!!! ITS SO MOTIVATIONAL.